There are numerous websites on the internet that can support you in the transplant journey. Here are some reliable ones. All are annotated and listed in the Additional Resources section of our site and you can reach them by clicking here. The listing covers not only transplant topics, but related areas, such as care giving, liver diseases, medical terminology, etc.
Below are useful sites you can link to by clicking on the name of the group.
- The United Network for Organ Sharing (UNOS)
- MELD Calculator Online
- Association of Organ Procurement Organizations
- Transplant Living
- Transplant Experience
- Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network Sites
- OPTN Datasource
- Scientific Registry of Transplant Recipients
- PSC literature, including transplant topics
- Chris Klug Foundation
- All You Need to Know About Being An Organ Donor