APPLICATIONS ARE NO LONGER BEING ACCEPTED FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP. WATCH FOR AN ANNOUNCEMENT BEFORE OUR NEXT ANNUAL CONFERENCE.
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR $1,000 PSC PARTNERS CONFERENCE SCHOLARSHIPS!
Scholarships are for PSC patients and pediatric (up to age 18) parents/guardians of PSC patients. A waitlist will be kept in case any of the first 25 to apply are unable to attend the Conference.
Award Benefit and Admission Criteria:
- Amount – $1,000 to each of twenty-five recipients to defray the cost of attending the Conference. Scholarships are awarded on a “first come, first served” basis. One per family.
- Financial need – Applicants are those who, without this financial support, would be unable to attend the Conference.
- Diagnosis of Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis (PSC) – Applicants must have been diagnosed with PSC or be the parent or guardian of a pediatric (up to age 18) PSC patient.
- Conference registration – If you are awarded a scholarship, you will be contacted by a PSC Partners staff member. You must complete the Conference registration before receiving the scholarship funds. The deadline to apply for the scholarship is August 7, 2023.
- Scholarships are non-transferable – If the scholarship recipient is unable to attend the Conference, the Conference scholarship will be awarded to the next applicant on the waiting list.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Funding Provided by The Kenneth S. Hollander Charitable Foundation
“The creation of a scholarship fund tailored for financially challenged PSC patients provides a transformative opportunity for individuals to attend this medical conference that can significantly impact their lives. By addressing the financial barriers that often hinder their participation, the scholarship fund empowers PSC patients to stay informed, learn about cutting-edge research, connect with healthcare professionals, and foster a sense of community with fellow patients. Together, we can build a brighter future for PSC patients by ensuring they have equal access to this life-changing medical conference, enhancing their overall quality of life, and promoting progress in the field of PSC research and treatment.”
-- Ken Hollander, The Kenneth S. Hollander Foundation
Complete your profile and join PSC Partners Seeking a Cure in advancing PSC research towards a cure. Find information about clinical trials.